Exercise and healthy diet compliment each other
It is very important to follow a good diet when you are exercising. There is no point lifting heavy weights and doing extensive cardio if you are not sleeping well and eating healthy. One cannot expect to lose weight and inches if one is exercising and not maintaining a healthy diet. They both compliment each other. One necessitates the other. There are people who exercise regularly and complain of not losing weight because they do not have healty eating habits. In fact it is best if good eating habits are inculcated by parents amongst children at a very nascent age thus saving us from the “torture” feeling of having to eat something we don’t like.
We can actually follow some simple points which can help us lose weight and gain good immunity.
- Eat in intervals of 3 to 4 hours. This helps to keep our metabolism in check.
- Breakfast should be heavy – Brown bread, egg whites, chapatis (wheat flat bread), juice, sautéed vegetables, cornflakes, fruits. Avoid tea and coffee.
- After 2 to 3 hours have nuts or dried fruits. You may also have a small bowl of soup.
- For lunch have chapatis, dal, very less rice and veg/non veg prepared in less oil and curd. Please do not over eat.
- Again after 3 to 4 hours you can have a brown bread sandwich, fruit salad or nuts.
- Best to have dinner by 8.30 pm. Soup, grilled chicken, sautéed vegetables.
- Keep having your protein supplements as per directed by your fitness trainer.
- Please try staying away from alcohol and cigarettes.
As the saying goes Health is Wealth a regular regime of exercise, healthy food and peaceful mind can keep one healthy.
As we understand a little bit of shopping is also necessary for a healthy lifestyle. Therefore you may visit www.yourfitnessmart.com to shop all your health and fitness products of “A” category brands available at very reasonable rates. You can buy supplements, fitness equipments, Ayurveda products and beauty products here.